Monday, October 26, 2009

Im backk :)

Whats new? Well 11th grade has been okay so far. Its pretty boring. I thought it was going to be much better. Classes is somewhat difficult, but im just trying to have my grade good as usual. Its going pretty fast to me, October is already finishing. Report cards are coming out this week, im pretty anxoius because i feel like im not going to do as great as i want to do. Ive been doing good in all of my classes but i tend to think negative. I have to work hard for this year because, i have sats. about three regents to take, my ap history exam, and im stressing so much. Always having a headache ughhhhhhh.

Anyways, last weekend i saw two movies at the theaters. I say toy story (well my bf wanted to see that. And then yesterday i saw Paronormal Activity, which was kinda funny and scary to me. I had a small nightmare last night ;(