Friday, November 13, 2009

The weather has made me feel pretty down, it makes me want to go home being buried under the covers.Ive been feeling sick and moody and ive been feeling lazy.
Well, I am almost done with my Preparartion for College article. I think its pretty good, im glad that i am almost done. I am thinking of doing a story on a tenement museum. I know it sounds like a boring topic, but i am very interested in the museum because it is different from other museums in New York City. Musuems in New York are so common like art museums and stuff, and this is a unique museum , especially the history of it. Im also interested in doing a story in a Asain Museum, but then museums are becoming to be a boring topic. I want to do an article on things that would interest teenagers but i dont know. I am not even a creative person, well we'll see....