Monday, December 7, 2009

I just dont kno but I know God is so so My Jesus

This weekend was a relaxed and praise filled weekend. i went to a breakfast with my mom and dad. afterwards i went to the library. after the library i went home. i cud hardly sleep that nite cuz one of my friends was comin to church the next day which was my pastors pre anniversary service. The next day Dad dropped me off at the corner of 135 by the 3 train where i waited for 15 minutes for my friend to come and we went to church which was a praise filled experience. I got so so happy with Jesus joy i ran around da church. after the 1st service we ate and then i hada take her home. time i got back it was time to sing. the male chorous sang coolin waters which was cool. after the sermon i met mom and dad and we went to another church for their pastors anniversary. it was cool i went home and i prepared for my job interview at jfk airport in howard beach. this mornin i took the express to the skip stop express to the local to 2 buses to the airport. the interview went well. after the interview for some reason i was pissed but i cudnt figure it out but i know that jesus can fix all things if u take it to him. i stopped at mcdonalds for lunch and then i took the r to the uptown express to 125 and walked here in da cold to work. when i got here i started working on recepies for my show and i gotta story so ima blog later god bless n love y'all!!!!!!!!!!!!!:-)