Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My week!!!

Hello!!!
I am back after a week of DRAMA!!! so...

Tuesday: my boyfriend was suppose to come from Vegas..but he didn't, plus i had an appointment with my stupid psychiatrist, and he changed my treatment, because he is so stupid.

Wednesday: I had my appointment with my psychologist, and we talked a lot..like always.

Thursday: the side effect of my new treatment were arriving and i spend the day Vomitting, and with fever..It really sucked!!

friday: I lef tschool 3rd period because my vomitting was terrible..so i went to my doctor to find out what was wrong, because i also had these weird rashes on my arm, and he told me that those were the side effects of the stupid new treatment and that they will go away and meanwhile i had to deal with them.

Saturday: I spend my days sleeping without eating anything.
Sunday: I started feeling better so i went out with my boyfriend.
Monday: I went to school..And stay afterschool to finish a midterm i missed on friday!!
Tuesday: Spend it Home
Wednesday:back at HL.