Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Now What?


As the day s grow shorter
and the nights go quicker
I take bigger steps to women hood

You don't like that.

I can not stop the hands of time
so we can always be in child mood

I can not turn back the hands of times
so you can regain what you missed out on

Me.

It is not my fault that i am here
for i did not ask to be.

And now we are both lost
And now we are both confused

now what?

Your love is protection
which turns into a violet emotion

The fear of me going

Going forever
regretting if what you taught
me was good enough

Damn does she know?

I Do.

For I Nyasia Ajanae Elie
will always be your little girl

In your heart at least

Because i am not a little anymore
let me make my mistakes
let me fall into that ditch

Do not cover it up

I have fall

Please realize that even though i seem distant
I am here.

I'm just tired

It's but much a person can take before they explode.

And I Think - this is it

No more I'm sorry-no more I was just trying

No.

Even though I'm leaving does not mean I'm leaving
does not mean I'm leaving forever

Just the situation

I will never leave your heart
I am apart of you even if I wanted to break

Save us the tears
I've seen them before

Save us both the pain
Please.

Just know that our little mansion
well always be our temple

though it was not filled with much

Shit-It was ours!

We hit rock bottom so many times
before we hit the top

We have been though so many trails and errors

How could i ever just walk out on us now?

Never.

The love I have for us.

Shit-It's incredible
Didn't you know?

So wipe your tears and gave me a hug
and I'll return your hug with a lick on the cheek

Feel better?
I know you do.