Monday, July 19, 2010

Hello PPL

So, it's Monday & a new week. I missed Fridays' presentations because someone (Shelise) gave em the wrong address to the location. However, I will be there for this week's presentations. I did come in on the deliberation process. Remember people this is only the first presentation. If you lost, don't fret. Just improve. Start practicing as early as Wednesday for it & continue to practice until the day for you to present comes. Be sure to include all team members in the presentation as much as you can & as creative as you can.

I'm looking forward to be helping you guys. I'm going to be having a weekly staff meeting with each team to help them finalize their ideas & just to see where they are at. At 2, I'm leaving to head to the Source Magazine. I want to get that done & over with. Then tomorrow, I'm going to start writing my curriculum for my weekly journalism class... Bye Bye folks