Thursday, November 8, 2007


Its chiki again and im here talking about what ive been doing this weekend. Ive been trying to put a pic in my old blog and i guess the website dosnt like me tear :(. But today it does. So let me tell you about yesterday. After i left Harlem live. I was on the 4 train going home when i see a lady sitting beside a little girl. The lady is on her nextel and shes cursing talking about the things shes going to do this weeked. While her around 7 year old daughter is next to her asking her to read a book to her. But thats not thebad part. When the train stops at 170 and a bunch of people get off a bunch of little kids run and sit next to her all screaming mommy mommy! When they all sat down and i counted, the woman had 6 kids. Thats unbelivable. The woman looked like she didnt have an education higher then high school. Talking the way she did. People like that make me happy i go to school and join programs to keep me off the street like Harlem Live