Monday, November 26, 2007

Richard

This is my blog dedicated to Richard. Richard is a very special person (i mean this in the best way possible). He has sort of has a couple of mood swings. I think he PMS's sometimes. And sometimes he's "perdido en el espacio" which means lost in space. He has these jokes that sometimes don't make sense and sometimes are kind of wierd. I sometime think he's crazy and funny. But the only thing that i don't like about richard is that he tells me i don't do anything. But i do.  And i don't like  people telling me what i don't do. Cause i'm new to this program. And the kind of person i am is that i d stuff when i am comfortable not when you are. And i don't think richard understands. He wants me to call a place and set up an appointment. But he needs to chill. He needs to stops naggin me and tell me once. If u repeat something to me 10 times i feel like your treating em like a little kid. So i'm going to act like a little kid and wait and not do it. If he decides to teat me like an adult then he can see what i am capable of.