Monday, August 18, 2008

It's been a while

I know it's been about a month since you guys heard from me. Since I left HarlemLive and got back to Georgia, I've had a lot of stuff to deal with as far as family and moving and getting ready for another year of classes at UGA...but that's no excuse for not keeping in better touch with the coolest group of people I ever had the priveledge of working around.

Anyways, I started reading the blogs and watching all the videos, and DAAYYUM you guys got competetive. I wish I could have been there for all the presentations, the awards ceremony and all the trips ya'll took. Somebody PLEASE tell me how ya'll were able to turn Stephanie into a public speaker...And why in the world is Dushawn still point leader?! Somebody needs to take him down. It amazes me how just one month can turn ambition and hard work into real leadership and professionalism. I know some of it had to do with the guidance and motivation from Richard, Shem and Gisely, but everybody must have went way above and beyond to make it this far. I still can't believe that when I show people the website and talk about HarlemLive and all of its accomplishments, I get to say "I was a part of that".

P.S.
The new webpage looks amazing. So does Kennequa's Zohan movie review. Is Charisma still acting goofy?

Chuck Griffin