Friday, August 15, 2008

Last Presentation

Yesterday I went to 525 west 120th street to the Harlem Live presentation to find out that it was on 40th street between 7th and 8th. I was so mad because it was raining but luckily Savasia was on aim. When I arrived at the last presentation, I was nervous because I thought that I had to present a speech in front of the audience of people and judges. To find out that it was really an award ceremony relieved me, so I sat back and enjoyed the show. Everyones teem won something, wether it was an award or an technical device. I was happy because I really gained something from coming to Harlem Live and to look at my teem and to reminisce about how we started off was cool. Every one looked so nice as far as attire but Shakoya did an excellent job as the show host. I would have loved to won something last night but I knew deep down inside that I slacked my last week. I would like to come back the following year to have as much fun as I did this year.