Tuesday, June 1, 2010

almost done

so at hl this is christians' last week here smh we gonna miss him....but i am almost out of here too after graduation they sending me to a different program with a different job hope they have as much friendly people as we are here and hope to get along with everyone...prom is eight days away and i can't wait i am so ready for everything in store for me....finally made a decision that i am going to the college of staten island for a year or two and then transfer out to marist where i really wanna be for their five year business and fashion program they have which i think is so awesome...so much to catch and i am right ahead to receive it all...i really need the man i am interviewing for my formspring.me story to get back at me as soon as possible so i can finish it up...