Thursday, June 10, 2010

School's Out: About Time

So school is finally over. There's just two more days left. Well, for everybody else Wednesday was their last day since they don't believe in going to school the last two days, but for me there's one and a half, since my 1st period Chemistry teacher decided to put our final on the last day of school...How Great ! This summer is going to be different..I hope. It's the summer before my senior year and I have a lot of plans, since I have no clue what's going to happen next summer. This school year went by quick, in the blink of an eye. Imagine how next year is going to go. I just want to relax and wake up at 12 PM like i did today, every single day of the summer. Go to the beaches a few times and maybe some amusement parks as well. No more teachers nagging, no more dreadful homework, no more exhausting regents & tests. After next week, that's it Summer 2010 begins.