Monday, June 14, 2010

My FIRST DAY AS A WORKING MAN!!! =]

Well what can i say... I feel a little proud that I can finally call myself a working man and not only am I happy about having my first job, but im happy that its somewhere that i actually have intrest in. Today I had a little rough patch to mess up the first day of work by getting a bit lost but i didn't let that stop me I stayed Positive. So far everything is good before i came i was talking to my boys about me being nervous because its my first day and i don't want to get on anyones bad side or anything. As usual I over think things today turned out pretty well I think Christian is my boss but anyway... I think he's a cool guy. Im glad that i can make my own schedule but i would like to get one so I can know exactly my hours lol. Im really excited about what's ahead for me at Harlem live. I think this will be a great summer experience for me.