Friday, February 29, 2008

My Pennsylvania- Ohio College Tour!!!! =%

HHHHHeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy How you doing?! Okay so since I didn't get to go on the Bloomberg conference trip let me tell you about my vacation. Instead of staying at home sleeping I stayed productive by going on a week long trip to Pennsylvania and Ohio to check out colleges in the area.I took various tours around each campus so I can get a better perspective of the campus along with other kids and get a feel of the daily lifestyle of the college students. The more boring part but educational is when the college representatives sit you down and inform you about all the statistics of the school and their application process. But what i find the best part of the informational part is the asking questions at the end and trust me it can be about anything!!!...lol...so yea thats what I did over the break to stay productive and my whole program went got to eat at the Hard Rock Cafe and I learned a lil more bout how their history especially, we also got to eat at Denny's and go ice skating in one of the college's skating rink.