Wednesday, February 6, 2008

valentines day blues

So I know valentines day is coming up and everybody has a valentine but some don't. For me valentines day is for family and lovers. In my family we alway give our parents gift I alway give to my mom she would make me feel very good about what I would get her. My father on the other hand never really cared, in fact I can count the times my dad paid any attention to anything I've done. Ever since I was little my dad was never really there, he is a truck driver and I never really see him. See the thing is I sometimes feel like my dad never loved me in a way I always see my friends giving there dad a gift or talking about how they are doing something with their dad. I at times miss my daddy but there really nothing I can do to express my feeling towards him but hope that one day he cares about everything I do to get his attention.