Thursday, February 28, 2008

Things That Peeve me OFF

One of the things that peeves me off is when you are practicing a sport in gym with a group of people and they have the decency to criticize other player's efforts when they do not do so well themselves. I mean just shut the hell up and the hit the damn ball (volleyball), and don't frikkin laugh when you make a mistake after you just yelled at someone for missing the ball.

Another thing that pisses me off is when you do favor for someone, that is out of your way, or something that can put you at risk, they don't even say thank you. Like wtf is your problem, hasn't your parents taught you to have manners. Now I know I occasionally I forget to say thank you, or excuse me but if I know you or I am one of your classmates you should say it.

In addition to my two peeves above, I get peeved when I am in the train and against the door but I am standing sideways and a person comes to the door and tries to fit in. Honestly, the door could only two people, I don't need your ass rubbing against me.

I have more peeves but that is for a later blog.