Thursday, February 21, 2008

What is with these GUYS!

Love, a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend. It is also a term used loosely by many and used with great passion and promising actions. The guys I know used it as loose as a prostitute's gential area. Loose, free from anything that binds or restrain. Now when I say a guy is loose when they say the word "love" I mean they said it like there is no meaning to it, like there is no commitment in loving a person, but just to say it cause you want to prove you really like someone. In the past, I have had many guys tell me they love me but none of them really went through in proving or make a lasting relationship out of their love. But one of my biggest pet peves about guys is when they tell you they really like or they are in "love" with you, they move on to another girl if they feel they can't have you. If you love someone, it should be constant, it should be a feeling that will last a long time or forever, its not something you can turn off in an instant or just forget about. How can guys go from one girl to another from one instant to another instant. When I am really interested into a guy, it takes me more than a month atleast to get over him. Do guys and girls have differnet ways of feeling a common emotion? Are we structured differently to handle our emotions and they way we feel? Or are big jerks in the minds of women?