Wednesday, January 16, 2008

CLINTON'S HEADQUARTER IN NYC IS A BIG BUTTHEAD

I am currently working on an article for the upcoming election and I have been interviewing volunteers from the presidential campaigns. So far, I have only found volunteers from the Obama campaign. I have tried getting in contact with people from the Hillary Clinton headquarter and I was not able to get in contact with for almost a week. I am all for women for president, but I am not for Hillary Clinton being our new president.

Personally, I have not supported Hillary Clinton from the beginning because she has been changing her policies and conforming herself just to make it fit. We need to have a president who will guaranteed the needs of the American people and be able to surpass any obstacle to achieve.

But this is not the reason I am calling her headquarter a butt head, I am calling her headquarter a butt head because their policies are stupid. When I went to the Obama headquarter, they were very welcoming to us. They were pretty informative, but at least they gave us the time of day. I had just called the Clinton headquarter and the first thing that really upset me was the lady didn't seem like she cared. Another thing was, she was having difficult understanding the most simplest of things, like I had to constantly repeat what I said or rephrased myself. But what pissed me off the most is their policy how volunteers couldn't speak to the press. For goodness sake, I am just a simple teenager wanting to learn about Hillary Clinton's policies towards youth. How is she supposed to get her point out and get more voters if the her own volunteers cannot speak the press. It not like I can actually get Clinton for my article, I should at least get the next big thing.

But I shall be more persistent, I will be going to the headquarters and try again. And if they don't allow us, its their bad press, not ours.