Wednesday, January 2, 2008

My vacations....


Hey i am back from Christmas break and i am so excited.I hope that you have a happy Christmas and new year. Well my Christmas went out just fine but my new year was awful because i went to the new year show at times square and i got there at 4:40pm everything went fine until 10:00pm when my little brother decided that he was cold and hungry and he wanted to leave. I was so mad because i have been standing there for like 6 hours and i wanted to see the ball coming down and it was just 2 hours away but i had to leave because of m little brother. I was also mad because why he could not wait two more hours i mean he had waited 6 already 2 more will not make a difference and yes i saw the ball coming down but in my house sitting in my living room!!! Today i received a good new.. I just have to take one regents exam and i am so happy because that means i have more vacations!