Wednesday, January 9, 2008

SEX ED CLASSES IN MIDDLE SCHOOL

have you ever thought about why we never got sex ed classes in middle school? or why they give us sex ed class the lasted year of high school? I personal think that middle school should give sex ed classes at grade 7 or 8 because by the time 12  grade rolls around most of us have already made a big mistake from having a baby to having an std.  So of course I am for sex ed classes in middle school some may say that these classes only in courage teens to  have sex but I think that it educates  them about the dangers of sex and ways to protect them self against any std.It also helps teens talk with there parents about sex and feel free to ask questions about sex.I think that as the years pass and the teen pregnancy rate increases I think more sex ed classes will put a stop  to babies having babies.