Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Day 3, another late blog...

Sorry about these untimely blogging entries,
Things are crazy in my life outside Harlem Live.
Last Wednesday, the 15th of October was my 3rd day volunteering at Hlive. Stefanie and I worked again on making contact with these youth hostels in the area, they have not been very receptive, but we are not giving up!
I also met and worked with Stanly, one very start guy. We shot some video clips inside Harlem Live, he interviewed a volunteer and some of the students. We had some trouble editing these clips working on the computers at first because they were not formatted right, thank goodness for Shem. He got us fixed up in 5 minuets after Stanly and I tried tirelessly to get them to work. Once the clips where formatted right we started editing them together using iMovie, a really simple but great program. We where first time users of the program, but Mac really does make a user friendly product. Take a look at the finished product posted on this blog last Thursday the 16th of October. I had to skip out before it was done, but Nice Job Stanly!!
Tomorrow is Wednesday, my day at HLive, I'm looking forward to it.
Have a great day!
David McGregor