Thursday, October 23, 2008

First Day at Harlem Live

all day i was anticipating how my first day was going to go. I was worried about the interview, if the people would like me, if I would fit in, if they would demand too much work from me.. but I am happy to say that my first day was successful. Everyone was super nice, so thank you for making me feel welcome. I learned the basics about the applications and set up on the computer and learned the general rules. I can't wait to start writing and actually do something. I already have a few ideas; about the knitting factory relocating, how people feel about the new design for washington square park, and possibly how millions of dollars can be spent to make 2 new baseball field in an economic crisis? 
I am glad that my first day went smoothly, and I hope that everyone liked me as much as I liked them. I can't wait to work with everyone

-Victoria Spazz