Thursday, October 23, 2008

National Butt Whippin Day

National Butt Whippin' Day is a NATIONAL HOLIDAY. National Butt Whippin' Day is also known  as THE DAY WHEN SCHOOL REPORT CARDS ARE DISTRIBUTED. OMG! I can't believe my freaking report card, man!  Since I've been in High School of Graphic Communication my average has never been this low, URGGGGG! Stupid report card. Stupid advanced classes. My school system is so unfair and so retarded. A whole bunch of people in my school aren't taking any advance classes just because they're not smart enough or to afraid to take them on thinking it's going to bring down their average. And for me to be taking both AP English and me taking Calculus (without even having to take Pre-Calculus) and to be passing that should be an accomplishment. My AP English teacher said that in other schools students who take advance classes get like extra points added to their average and how the same should be done at my school. I definitely agree because I think those people who are ranked higher than me in the class most of them aren't even taking advance classes. Like I'm so happy that I'm actually taking on a challenge with the advance classes and that I'm actually passing but at the same time when I think about if those classes were taken out my average too could be higher. It makes no sense. Idk. But I just hope next report card my average is higher back in the higher end of the 80's and lower 90's rather than the lower 80's. And then my mom today mad me soooooo mad. After school she had me crying and everything URGGGGGG! This day just wasn't good for me.  I had to call my mommy after school to tell her about my report card and she gets mad because 2nd period I have my first class and sometimes I'm late and other times I'm early and on my report card the comment for that class says excessively late or whatever but yet I'm passing the class with a freaking 90. ARE YOU SERIOUS? I don't understand why it's such a big deal to her because It wouldn't had mad a difference if I wasn't late I would most likely have the same grade. I don't understand why she was going mad hard. Idk. We just wasn't ad haven't been on the same page lately these passed couple of days. IDK what's going on. It needs to stop. I DON'T LIKE ALL THIS NEGATIVE ENERGY. It needs to stop. Even though, it is NATIONAL BUT WHIPPIN' DAY I didn't get a butt whippin' YET and hopefully I WON'T.



PEACE OUT BLOGGER I'M OUTTY!
Sincerely Charisma