Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Run Down


There is no INTERNETS at HL OMG!!! How can I talk to my BFF Jill. I didn't feel 100% this week. I feel a lot better and I'm ready to face what ever comes next. I created a flyer for Cynthia for "Global Correspondents." You are all welcome to see it http://www.scribd.com/doc/7289554/Flyer-Edit-Final.

HL Apps Update:

*Veiw list has been updated and problems with veiwing videos has been corrected.

*Doing some major changes to the way the video library Veiws the content. Logs can still be put in while I update the system.

*Adding names and video number on front page of 'Add videos.'

*Adding a TO DO list soon oct 22, 2008.

Google Calendar Update:

*Has been created.

*Need all contacts to share calendar.

currently invited :
Gisely

is in the calendar to add content.

That all that comes to my mind.