Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Journalist...


The two journalist Laura Ling and Euna Lee...were finally brought back to the United States on behalf of former President Bill Clinton and may a couple of undercover people...(who really knows). They were in a Korean prison for 140 days. That muust have been a night*mare. I don't understand why they were thrown in Prison anyways. They were probably being pest, since most journalist are. It's really terrifying what journalist go through when they're only finding information to reveal to the rest of the world. That is what scares me. There is so much that we common people don't know about and many of us don't care to know because we are simply living our lives as if we aren't apart of something bigger. It's really annoying that people are annoyed by journalist too, they play a big part in most of our lives.

I met a news anchor Jackie Reid, on Saturday...well she use to be an anchor on BET nightly news, before it was canceled and I tried to act as if i didn't know her. I was talking to the guy she was dating about my future; such as college and career choices and they both gave me good advice as to what i should do such as take a business class so what ever i end up doing i can own it. Also they told me to never be afraid of change and trying new things until i find what i am meant to do. I'm such an undecided person because i want to know what i was designed to do. And i want my life to be purposeful and what i do as a career to have a purpose basically.

But it'll come to me eventually...then again i do get confuse because i thought that i have to go out and get what it is that i want. But if i want what i don't know then i think trying different things will help me find it...


\\Kendra//