Wednesday, August 5, 2009

PLEASE READ....ESPECIALLY GREEN TEAM

Listen up people, I have no hatred towards any of the teams, even Team Live. However, there are certain people that I don't care for perse and that is perfectly normal when working with people. However, when you let your personal feelings get in the way of how you speak to someone, how you interact with someone and how you act because you personally don't like them is a problem.

I'd actually like to say this verbally, but I have a feeling that there may be some disrespect, so I'm writing it. And I know you guys read blogs, so please soak this up. There are some people on Team Live that may not like me or how I operate and that's okay. But not only, do they not like me, they display it with indirect comments, attitude and lots of other things that should not be tolerated. I can't change anyone, so I try not to argue with you guys.

That's why this takedown is so vital in my agenda. Because this is a competition and because certain people are nasty to me and disrespectful and I refuse to retaliate with the same behavior, I am going to kick their asses (of course not physically, but in this game)

There are people on Team Live that I have no problems with whatsoever and you guys know who you are. So don't feel bad about my previous blog or this one because it's not personal. This is business, so act accordingly Green Team and worry not at all about my words..... Love is spread to all.... I don't hate you guys, in fact, I pitched a great idea about Flatbush to Kendra and I gave her some great ideas for your presentation.....