Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My karrine steffans memoir


I was told that a memoir I previously wrote and posted had something missing. Well alot missing however, I was told by numerous people that was a great essay. the person that edited it loved it "Jason" so I dont comprehend how this person doesnt. He wasnt the only one though out of at least twenty people on other person didnt like it my aurnt. She stated that I need to write why I like Karrine Steffans and I did add that to my memoir. This ther editor stated that I need to remove or rephrase my first sentence which I refuse to do. I love my memoir and I will not change it unless I see fit! However, I would like other opinions so here is the link to my article hope you guys love it as much as I do!

http://harlemlive.org/writing-arts/arts/the-day-i-met-my-idol-karrine-steffans.html