Thursday, August 6, 2009

life goes on


Today i finally registered for classes. Well i have a $1,7hundred and something dollars to pay before i start. I'm not really sure why I'm going to college anymore which is kind of ridiculous. But i guess I have to start some where to get to where i wanna go. I didn't make a big schedule I'm just taking the basic courses this semester; counseling, sociology, intensive writing, and remedial math and i was thinking about gym to get it out of the way but since one of the helpers told me I need it to graduate i thought to myself that i shouldn't take a class i don't want to take when i know im probably not going to graduate from this school.

"[Chorus - 4x]
Oh when it all, it all falls down
I'm telling you ohh, it all falls down

[Verse - Kanye West]
Man I promise, she's so self conscious
She has no idea what she's doing in college
That major that she majored in don't make no money
But she won't drop out, her parents will look at her funny

Now, tell me that ain't insecurrre
The concept of school seems so securrre
Sophmore three yearrrs ain't picked a careerrr
She like fuck it, I'll just stay down herre and do hair
"

~ Kanye West 'All falls down' lyric

OMGosh I't's almost the end of the Summer youth media challenge and there is still tension amongst the teams... o well life goes on.

//KEndra//