Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Peace, Green, Red, Yellow


Today me and the team...TEAMLIVE! went to a neighborhood in Brooklyn..Crown heights. I think that the neighborhood was pretty much like any other neighborhood. There was a large population of West Indians in the area and we got to talk to them about the whole culture there.

But anyways...the red teams 'take down green team plan' or Nyiesha's plan is really getting the team upset. There is a lot of petty drama between my team and the red. I don't think that its necessary..but it is a competition. It seems like the yellow team is on track and happy with thier location, but who knows...Friday we'll see how everything and everyone turns out.

I think we should just all get along...but sometimes my thoughts tend to be unrealistic.

\\Kendra//