Wednesday, August 5, 2009

MEMOIR MANIA!!!

Get your memoirs on the HL website by Monday!

It was great to read everyone's memoirs today. Thanks to all who brought them in. You got points for bringing them, and you'll get more points for putting them on the website. But don't just do it for the points...everyone has worked hard on their memoirs, and it will be nice to make them available for others to read.

If you brought your memoir and I saw it, it's easy! Make changes to your memoir based on my edits and any edits or comments from the person who read it in the workshop. See your team leader or Gisely about getting it on the website.

If you didn't bring a memoir today, you still have a chance. It just will require a little more work, but it's doable by Monday. Have someone at HL edit your memoir. You can also email it to me, but I'd have to get it by Friday. Go through the same process you would to put a news article online.

Extra points if you include a photo. Add a photo of yourself or of something that goes with your story.

I see two memoirs are online already! Yeah, Wesley and Charlene and thanks! I hope to see more on the site tomorrow.