Monday, August 3, 2009

Relationships




Many girls want to feel physically and emotionally a love that family nor friends can give. It's almost like the other half to the heart or a gap that has been filled when a love is found. But why do we feel this way? Shouldn't we already be complete? I think relationships suck, from the i love yous to kisses and hugs. It use to be a dream for me to marry my high school sweet heart at a young age and have kids...maybe because i watch TV too much. Or maybe i just picked the wrong guys.

Being in a relationship, a good one makes you feel like you have someone no matter what for as long as the relationships last. Most girls feel they need to have a boyfriend or at least have some guy they talk to or mess around with. It's so ridiculous how self esteem can be raised on what boys think about you. If you aren't being approached by guys or Holla'd, receiving complements on something you've changed about yourself, then does that mean you're ugly? I don't think so so because there are guys who don't care how you look.

I always try to learn from the mistakes of my peers in my own relationships, But when i experience something myself, i feel like i become more wise.

I think girls my age shouldn't stress over a broken heart, losing their virginity and impressing guys or anything else that's minor, the only thing is realizing that we get upset over minor things. I feel like if we paid attention to what WE want then we wont have time to deal with irrelevant 'guy problems'

KEndra