Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A day is not just a day when i'm around

Today really sucked. One i'm hungery. Two, i have no money. Three im full of emotions that makes me depressed. Now i need my fasfa done no matter if my mom did it or not. This is crazy cuz work is not the same but nothing is the same anymore. I'm so tired it not even funny, guys are over here playing games and i dont have time for that. the only person i can say have been here for me while not actually being there is steven. No matter what people may say or think i dont care, i'm glad i'm talking to him and messing with him and being friends. Cuz if its not for him i dont know how i would surivive. On top of all of that my sister tried to kill herself, and this week is not going to be good i can see it. I have this huge scar on my forehead and i know its not going to go away for my birthday. So the rest of my three weeks are ruined. Great. FML.