Monday, March 8, 2010

Todays news

At work now just had a good meal at jumbos and burger king with Amina. She fronting like she don't want to work here over the summer. News is young money CEO Lil Wayne is going to jail today. Many people are happy with this news many aren't; I really like young money I enjoy their music it's really good. Now that Lil Wayne might be in jail I ask myself how is young money going to do with out their CEO? Is everything going to be the same or are things going to change up a little? Is Lil Wayne going to mange his business while in the island or is he going to put into the hands of one of his young money rappers. I also wonder if they are going to be able to succeed without Lil wayne. Well I hope all is well with young money and Lil wayne because he surly is a great rapper and his business looks good for all the people out there that are truly good rappers. This business is not only bring many people together is giving a lot of opportunity to young rappers out here that find it enjoying and worthy for a living career. I believe this is a great cause he is doing regardless of things that he have done in the past, he is showing the world that no matter what happens in your life and no matter the mistakes you make you can always get better and do things to help others that needs it.