Monday, March 1, 2010

Wrongs of Woodhull Hospital

Ok I have a story that is totally crazy. On Wednesday, Febuary 24, 2010, My mother was going into that hospital to have a check up. Where she had seen an elderly lady and decided to help her into a seat. Yet at the same time the nurse called my mothers name where my mom told her that she will be there in a moment when she finished helping the lady. Even though my mother told her serveral times that she will be right there, the nurse still had an additude and on top of that she was known for being rude. When my mother was finally able to get her check up the lady was waving papers in her face and yelling about her to another nurse. So my mother ended up choking her, then the nurse bit my mother and my mom just started punching her. Though my mother was the only one caught on camera hitting the nurse the nurse got off scotch free, wile my mom went to jail. Where they messed up her paper work causing her to stay long in jail. She finally got out Friday, Febuary 26,2010. Even though this woman is my mother doesn't mean I'm taking sides it's just how it went. Life really is unfair and it just happens it was my mother this time.