Monday, March 8, 2010

I Came back... From Ecuador!


So I went to Ecuador for two weeks. And it was a great trip! I loved it. I spent the time with my extended family because I have little family here in the US of A. The weather was beautiful just a constant 60 Degrees and the sun would always set at 6. It was never too hot or to cold. Ecuador is on the Equator so it is a magical place. I wanted to put a picture up but the bloggy thing is not letting me. The place I went to is Cuenca, a city located on the Andes Mountain range. It was full of hills valleys and barely any traffic laws. People went on their own speeds and performed unsignaled turns. The people spoke Spanish, its located in South America, and the food was fresh and wonderful! The place is beautiful because you notice the industrialization and modernization almost colliding with the natural beauty of the country. This opposite was something out of the ordinary and unique. The city features a colonial center that is wonderful with brick paved side walks and fresh market centers. Just by talking I miss it already and all my family. Well back to HL for now.