Monday, March 22, 2010

Hey

Hey guys. Haven't wrote on this thing in forever. Im here on Monday which is one of my days off but I came to get my timesheet signed and Seli's not even here. I don't know what I'm going to do but maybe Chrisitian can sign it... Anywhoo, my weekend was okay. I stayed in and just chilled. I was at my dad's house all day yesterday. He had me running errands, washing his clothes and what not. I called my old friend from middle school to come help me. She lives a few blocks from my dad's house. So we just caught up and talked for a few hours.

My dad's "shawty", so he likes to call her came and cooked. she made chicken parmesan w. spagetti and homemade garlic bread. It was great. My friend Ashley & I teared that food down. Aside from that school was okay today. I made it to all of my classes on time and I did my work. My grades should be coming up this marking period. I'm gone, need to work on my story.