Monday, March 8, 2010

Rainbows & Butterflies

Today at HL is as usual, structed chaos. As the weather gets nicer procrastination sets in amongst the students. The stories for the upcoming newscast are sluggishly coming along.

Yesterday I was in the 24-hour computer lab at Pace's library for nearly all 24 hours. After leaving the lab at 5 AM with various incomplete assignments; I spent a couple hours chatting with a friend about the usual college student dilemmnas. Unintentially missing the Oscars, I guess my accidentally attempt to finish school work was a mini accomplishment.

Also over the weekend I attempted (again) to party with my friends after failing (again)we resulted to a dance session in the bathroom dorm mirrors. Next time I guess.

"Optimism is key" is the phase I live by. Although the unsuccessful endeavors were discouaging I am hopeful and I believe that the next day will be better than the last.