Wednesday, March 24, 2010

tiring

At work almost done with my summer movie reviews downloading the video on quicktime o see if it can finally get to final cut pro I am packed with so much homework tonight no time to talk or anything because my GPA went far too down and I need to bring it back up but I am so tired everything else that's happening right now is in the back of my head because it's that less important compare to reality and my education comes before it all and my life is great and I can live without that part of my life so why not just go stress free and let everything be the way they are if that's how it suppose to be then thank god if not then may he fix it but whatever it is I am happy because everything is great I am still breathing I have shelter and everything I need in my life why stress and confuse myself about little things that never last forever hat are temporary mostly about people who don't know how to act nor appriciate what god have brought into their lives just life your life if someone in your life is messing up let them because if that is meant to be it'll come right back to you because you can do so much better then let anyone but yourself control your mind and heart