Tuesday, July 28, 2009

MY DAY AT HL


Im in desperate need to fix my beautiful brown Coach glasses. MY pink back up glasses looked cute when I was in 10th grade but now it just looks too kidish. The black ones i am wearing are so big for my head. I'm getting use to them since I am wearing them more but they suck. I wish I can find the right pair. Well actually I wish that I never needed them, they are a heavy load on my face. 
Anyways... 
I finally I have an appointment to register for classes at my school John Jay College of Criminal Justice.
 Today at HL... I am unhappy that my team is unhappy. When it comes to people and their own sheltered feelings that I cannot change i try to stray away from that whole conflict. I'm happy that we do have a final plan that Italie, Kevin and I help to decide. I think it's a cool idea and I just hope everyone else does also. Especially since we are the most informative group and hold more content in our presentations than anyone else, we need to win.

\\Kendra//