Thursday, July 2, 2009

we ALL lost the Scavebger Hunt!!!!

OMG! When I first got here, I was rushed out to participate in the annual scavenger hunt. This was my first time unfortunately, although I've been apart of HL for 2 years but never did the scavenger hunt. It was crazy. I split my team up in 3 teams that surfaced entire NYC. Carlos and DD did everything in Harlem... Zinu and I did our part in Soho and Branday and Brittany did their part in Times Square. Nydera stayed at HL to complete everything in the office. It was a pretty good set up.

However, because of lateness, we were disqualified and lost. I think it was unfiar that Richae's team won because theyh came later than us. HOwever, when I asked Shelise how was the winner decided, she said based on punctuality. Richae's team came later than us, but because of circumstances, they won. Circumstances should not matter, because we had trials that prevented us from being on time. We didn't make excuses.

Secondly, I don't think it was okay that Richae and Kendra caught a ride with Kevin, who was one of the judges. But I mean, it's over. I just think that no one should have won if punctuality was a priority. Because techinally we all lost! Good experience tho....