Monday, July 20, 2009

NBC tour.

So, last Friday presentation my team won again. Im happy for my team but pretty upset that the presentation didnt come out too good this time. But hopefully this friday our presentation is wayyy better. Also my team won the weekly points this time, which im pretty suprise about.

So, today i went to the NBC tour. It was pretty cool. Before the tour i saw Alex Rodriquez and I was very excited because i never saw him that close and because hes good looking =]
So, at the tour I met the lady of the host 'Who wants to be a millionaire'. I forgot her name, i think its something Meredith. Anyways, she was so nice. She was doing an interview and we got to watch her talk. Also another famous person name Tori Spelling passed by behind me and i had no idea. We got to go to many different studios and take photos. So the tour overall was pretty cool.