Wednesday, July 22, 2009

So, today I woke up real early and met up with one of my teamates Maurita at the train. Then we met up with Wesley and went downtown to 42nd street. It was very disapointing that there were only three of my teamates out of about 11 of them of my group to show up. It just shows that i cant really rely on anyone but whatever. So at the Good Morning America, we didnt get to have them say HarlemLive unfortunatly. They were too busy inside and there were a concert, so i was pretty upset. Other than that my teamates and I went to 34th street and shopped then we got to the site.

I learned how to post stories on the website and im pretty happy about that since No One in my group dont know how to do that -___-. So i posted 3 stories and my profile. I learned something new today YAY lol.

well, im pretty tired and im heading home soon...