Thursday, July 30, 2009

What Happened to Shivery?

So Im on the train this mourning or afternoon whatever and these four guys where sitting down and these old women were standing. What is wrong with that picture? I really don't understand why they didn't get up. Like wtf, wouldn't common sense kick in and tell them to get up. I don't know maybe they weren't raised that way, but I feel like this is AMERICA and in AMERICA you be a gentlemen and get up when a girl, women, and especially a elderly woman gets on the train. I cant even say in america because every culture (almost) respects there elders and have forms of respect and shivery towards them so Im really perplexed as to what is wrong with them!!!

IMG_5024.jpg




Another experience I had on the train was where this guy was sitting down and I was standing in front of him. To make a long story short he tried to talk to me and I was pist. Once again what is wrong with this picture? He was sitting down and I was standing. He should have been a gentlemen and got the f#!$ up, period, but he didn't and thats why he got no play. Dude asked why I wouldn't give him my number and I simply said "because you were sitting"! Isn't that a no brainer (duh).

3234734994_1a2546a09a_o.jpg



Despite, the numerous guys that sit while I stand there are some that don't and I give them so much respect. Like boys don't understand what it does to a girl when your on the train and they give up their seat to a old lady or to them. Its one of the sweetest things you can do. Not only that, but holding doors open and letting a girl go first is cute and it puts you aside from other people. Therefore if you are one of those men...THANK YOU! I wish there was more like you!

Even if its not part of your culture do it because its the LAW! If you don't get up and a cop sees you they will fine you up to $500 :-). So that should motivate you to get up. Lmfao.


news_graph.jpg