Thursday, July 30, 2009

    Yesterday I had an interview with the manager from Harlem Lanes. It was pretty cool, I leanred alot of new things about that place. It is very cool. We got to play for free. It was fun. 
    So, every week is going by so fast. There is two weeks left til the program is over. I am shock because the summer flew by so fast, next thing you know school is going to begin asap. Im alittle excited to gp back to school because i am going to be a junior yay. 
    Well this week has been pretty okay. I was suppose to go to 106 and park but Maurita didnt print out the tickets, so we didnt have any signitare of proof that we can go inside the studio. I was angry. (she made me wear a dress ughh) So i tried finding someone who is eighteen and when i did, we couldnt go inside because it was already full. I was angry again. But whatever its not like I watch that show lol.