Tuesday, July 22, 2008

..::Feeling Guilty? Maybe::..

OK so today, my team and I had some decisions that need to be finalized. And the decision was that I was going to be leader and Keenan was going to be co-leader. I have two interviews, one on Wednesday and another on Thursday. I am very proud of that. Other than that I am going to continue to search for stories. As for last Friday presentation, I feel that it went well and that my team did well and I felt that my video was on point. Though the judges felt that I needed more content. If they knew my situation then they would understand why I took the risk that I did. Also today Tamarra, Anthony and I went on a story today and Anthony interviewed the creater of Network Journal. It turned out good and we breezed right through it. Also I want to bring up another situation. My team tape is missing, and it has been stolen. Yes I know I have been bringing this up all day and I don't care. The tape needs to come back to its rightful owner. Im going to go now. So until next time......


..::Vogue Princess::..