Thursday, July 24, 2008

Wednesday at Harlem Live

Yesterday I took a class with Shem and he taught me how to post stories from the old Harlem Live Web site to the newest one that Shem has created. The process seemed a little difficult while looking at it and him explaining it but once he showed us, the process wasn't hard at all. Paying attention is the best trait that a person has because its self valuable. I can take what I learned here to apply else where and it would probably be the most interesting benefit. Once we were inside of the back way of the website, the whole posting thing was easy. Rich told me that I could rack up points and he was correct because thats exactly what im doing. Every since I've learned this, I haven't been doing anything but that. Trust and believe that I will continue expanding my points to be the best.