Monday, July 21, 2008

Late nite

Hi everybody i am fine just at home and got the chance to come to an computer today. I wasn't able to come to HL today i had somethings to do but i will be there tomorrow. I am working on some poems an a art gallery story and will decide what other stories i will be doing over the summer. It is whack i have to go to work in the morning but hey have to get paid. Oh yeah last Thursday it was cool going to Teri woods book signing and i got some good feed back from her publisher, what a plus. It was fun doing it as a video package with Doris i hope it turns out good. I is also good of me to be in 3rd place last Friday at the presentation, especially of me being there part time. Next week team Ambush going to win watch, don't sleep on us you heard our name. Well later everybody I'll speak to you all tomorrow.