Thursday, July 17, 2008

Word Document with Kathryn 7/17/08

The word document class was interesting, we learned different tools to incorporate in our word documents to spice it up and not make it the same old boring piece of work. We used a tool called check tracking I think I'm not sure of the exact name but it was a different form of spell check. It shows you how it corrects the word, which letter or term was corrected and when you click on correct all it corrects every mistake you've made.
I knew how to do most of the things that we learned today so it was pretty easy for me to finish the program on the computer that we did. I saved my work so it should be easy to find the corrections I think (lol) but I would love to take more of her classes if she has them... I think she's doing a memoir class and I would love to take the class to gain more knowledge...
~1st Amendment~ ~Chocolat3 Kiss~