Thursday, July 17, 2008

Third class with Warth

The class that I want to learn is the one that is the most challenging but thats what makes me strive harder to complete my goal. The program is one of the many complexed programs but it makes it fun because we deal with images, motion and sound which is similar to a television program. When were being taught Flash, I kept messing my movie up until he went over it with me; one on one twice. The time that it took me to learn was kind of long but you know all teachers give student compliments such as, your a fast learner. Before I leave Harlem Live, I want to make sure that I master the Adobe Flash with the best of my ability because that is a trait that's very remarkable. That alone would show that your technology skills are up to part as well as your analization of certain kinds of measurements.