Monday, July 21, 2008

Memoirs

So today we had our second class with Katheryn. This time, however, was about memoirs. It was an enjoyable class. First, she told us about a book composed of six word memoirs. The words seemed kind of kryptic but you got the point. We then wrote our own six word memoirs. Mine said, "Seventeen. Finally happy. More to come." I think that was good. Stephen made his, "Always mad. Never Sad. Don't Care". I really liked that one. My team is very creative. Katheryn then made us sit in a circle and name a bunch of firsts. We named a lot and then she made us write a memoir on one of those firsts. I wrote mine on my first day of school way back in 1996. After we were done, Rosa, Chanellya, Jennifer, and myself read ours aloud. They were all good. It was a good class and I'm sure I'm going to enjoy reading my team's and everyone else's for that matter.